Sunday, February 15, 2009

Getting to know you...

Hello everyone. By way of introduction, my name is Pat and I'm very new to blogs, cyber networking and the like. I appreciate your patience, as I slowly make my way through it all. For the life of me, I'm trying to figure out how people have enough time and energy to put together such lovely blogs and websites - since I'm struggling to understand the very basics...

As a bit of a background - I've always love creating. I was very fortunate to have been raised by industrious and self-sufficient people who's creativity was more for practicality and a means of survival than for it's own sake. Both my parents sewed, and my grandmother taught me how to crochet and knit, and despite all the good examples, I was never very good with design - but loved the mechanics of creating.

A good deal of what I'm selling is textile art, but I'm also having fun making jewelry. I'll be posting more jewelry, but for now, I'm focusing on the promotional aspects of cyber selling, and loving the challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment