Thursday, March 26, 2009

Setting Sun, Rising Moon

I apologize for not blogging as often as I should. My ongoing struggles to master this blog have almost gotten the better of me. I've been wanting to post a series on "Pearls", and needed some nice photos to accompany them. As a visual person, I love photos, and think lots of them give a blog the needed impact. In a plea of desperation, I sought help on the Etsy forums, and sopme nice people came to my rescue. I discovered some nice shops in the process, and wanted to share some nice discoveries .
Thank you, PeriwinklePaisley, for bringing sunshine into my world today! Don't you just love her name?!!

This work is called "Setting Sun Rising Moon". It's a batik, one of my most beloved forms of fabric art!!

Please find PeriwinklePaisley's shop here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5896337

No comments:

Post a Comment