Thursday, September 3, 2009

New purse with rich, elegant Oriental fabric


My new purses have been selling quite quickly lately, (THANK YOU, buyers!!) In fact, they've been selling faster than I can get them posted to my blog! I decided to share my newest creation right away - just listed last night. I enjoy the change of seasons, and while we do experience new seasons here in northwest Florida, the transition is more subtle than in my native Western New York. So, in a sense, I'm still experiencing the move into fall and winter, but in a more active way - through my creations.

I love the striking red and black oriental themed fabric of this purse. The rich fabric and attention to detail make it striking and elegant. It has a magnetic snap closure and my signature knotted shoulder straps. The knotted effect not only makes a style statement, but this method treats them as one, eliminating the constant annoyance of having to keep track of 2 straps. And, the straps are long enough to wear over a coat.

As is the case with all my fabric purses, the bottom has been reinforced with plastic mesh to resist sagging.


Approximately 13" wide at base, 12" wide at the top opening (33 and 30.5 cm), 9" tall, and 3.5 " deep at base. (9cm). The handle stands about 14" (35.5cm) above the top of the purse.

From a clean, smoke-free home.

The fabrics in this purse have been pre-washed. To clean , spot clean or hand wash, spin or blot, hang or lay flat to dry, iron on cotton setting. Or, dry clean.













Red and black oriental purse listed on Etsy site:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30306493

To see more and/or to purchase, please see my on-line shops:

www.gladraggz.etsy.com
www.gladraggz.shophandmade.com
www.carpetbaggercreations.1000markets.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the fabric looks beautiful! And it's great that your bags are selling quickly!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete