Sunday, January 17, 2010

Periwinkle Paisley's Valentine's specials - including my red party purse!






I want to thank the Periwinkle-Paisley Etsy shop for blogging about my red party purse! This is the perfect accessory for Valentine's day or even Mardi Gras! Please stop by her blog to see more lovely Valentine's Day items and suggestions on Periwinkle's blog, as well as her wonderful showcase of bright, sunny color!
http://periwinkle-paisley.blogspot.com/














Also, if you love color, don't miss her shop, which is full of her own artwork and digital dowloadable digital
art. All exquisite and very affordable! I couldn't resist sharing a few items because they make my heart go pitter pat!


Enjoy!

Alos, please stop by my shops to see my red party purse and more:

www.carpetbaggercreations.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment