Friday, February 5, 2010

Awesome and fabulous earrings!!





Shannon is a nice Etsy artist whom I met in the forums. Through her post there, I discovered these awesome earrings - all handmade by her!!




They are truly one of a kind, and everything is handmade by Shannon with the exception of the stone and crystal beads. The chain mail wire and other materials consist of Sterling Silver (he ear wires), and the links are titanium.




The description on the listing states that the earrings are extremely light weight and portable, (they collapse into a tiny disc when layed flat). 







I am in awe of these earrings, and they remind me of a opulent chandelier. Maybe they're not supposed to, but I'm a fan of fine antiquities, so that's what they remind me of...


Click here to see more and to purchase these super earrings:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37609038

Here's Shannon's shop to see more of her lovely work:

Che4udesigns Etsy shop:
www.Che4udesigns.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment