Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thanks to Lisa at Piecesofmependants



I'm late in announcing that I've been featured on Lisa's Indie Craft Corner blog. She was so kind to feature my red party purse - super for a Valentine's celebration or even Mardi Gras! You can see the blog here:


Scroll down to the article on my red purse - you can't miss it!


These items in Lisa's shop caught my eye - they are so pretty, and the colors really appeal to me!

Also, for a treat, stop by Lisa's shop for 22 pages of reasonably priced artwork in the form of tile pendants made into jewelry key chains and more. 







Lisa is having a special now - BUY 3 PENDANTS AND GET 1 FREE CHAIN!

I've included a few of her creations for your enjoyment!









Stop by her shop to see so much more:

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the feature!

    I have 2 shops features on my blog today. I hope you'll stop by and comment too.

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a knock out of an evening purse !
    Also love your featured artist, her pendants are gorgeous.

    Know you're busy, especially with so many beautiful shops to maintain, but if you have a minute you might like to check out my blog...I blogged about another blogger's Big Eco-Friendly Giveaway, lots of neat prizes. :)

    ReplyDelete