Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Etsy Vintage shop

I'm not sure if you know, but I opened a vintage Etsy shop a few months ago. Opening the shop was done in an attempt to weed out some clothing that I've had for decades and that is great vintage stuff! I've worn most of it through the years, or purchased it as an antique, so can vouch for it's age and authenticity. I know that vintage is a special niche, and as an antique lover, I'm right at home with it. I've had a few sales and hearts, and hope for more...

Here's a shawl that I made and wore as a "flower child" in the late 60's. I wore it to a prom, a few weddings, and mostly for just plain "going out". It was so much fun with all that slinky fringe!

Since the styles from this era are in vogue, I envision someone buying it for a special summer event!

Vintage handmade shawl with chainette fringe:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24414718

Gladraggz:
www.gladraggz.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment