Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Divinestudio2 Etsy shop

I want to share a shop that I discovered, and whose artwork I find to be exquisite! Rosie, the UK artist behind the the Divinestudio2, loves to work with objects around her like flowers and textures, and then adds her personal touch by photomanipulating them. She loves digital painting, especially fantasy themes.

I found many of the Rosie's artwork to have a soft, romantic feel, some of which is quite sensual, and all of which is quite beautiful. I also found that some photos are available in different colorways. "Bunches" (the tulip bouquet, shown here in color), is an example of such a work that's available in 4 versions: color, sepia, black and white, and vintage. Bunches is fourth in the botanical traditional fine-art limited edition series, and is also signed on the back.


All of the prints listed are $20.00, (for a 10" X 8 "or 11 " X 8"), which I find to be a great bargain, given the caliber of work! But, if you need a larger, or smaller size print, Rosie can make one for you, with the size determining the price, and for as low as $10!!

Divinestudio2 also offers digital images that are printed onto high quality canvas then stretched onto a hidden frame that's ready to hang, and Rosie invites contacts of inquiry for canvas prints.


I hope you'll stop by the DivineStudio Etsy shop and have a better look, and perhaps make a purchase. I'm narrowing down my selection right now!


Divinestudio2 Etsy Shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment