Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another Oriental themed purse



I'm not sure if anyone remembers my first Oriental themed purse - "Ocean and Orient"? It got quite a few hearts and sold fairly quickly. Well, I had enough of the Oriental floral fabric left to make another, but because all my creations, (including purses), are one-of-a-kind, I never make the same 2 twice. So, between the addition of a third fabric, (the metallic gold outlined dark green feathery print), and repositioning my pattern on the fabric, this version has a whole new look.


And, this purse has a small matching pouch. It can be used with our without the purse to carry sunglasses, cell phone, a small wallet, boarding passes, etc. There is a small side ring to attach keys, lanyards, etc., and the pouch can be carried across the body either over or under coats, where they valuables can be carried safely near the body. For this reason, the pouch would be great for travelers.



I just listed the set last night, and it already has an Etsy heart. I hope you'll stop by to get a better look!

No comments:

Post a Comment