Thursday, August 13, 2009

Actors - Costume ideas for upcoming 1980's era theater or musical productions. Vintage lovers...

My vintage shop has actually done quite well, considering that I've not worked as hard to promote it as I have my Gladraggz shop. I recently posted this vintage mid 1980's set in my vintage store - Rekindled Passions:
http://www.rekindledpassions.etsy.com/

I made this set myself, in the mid 1980's, from a gorgeous olive green rayon fabric that has a supple drape and lustrous sheen (early indications of bling addiction - LOL). The sheen is muted, and very elegant. This accessorizes beautifully with gold jewelry, and I always got a lot of compliments when I wore this outfit.

The last photo shows the skirt in side view.

If you're a vintage clothing collector, like wearing vintage clothing, or are a theater student or full-time performer, you might want to take a better look at this set. Actors, it would make a great costume for a 1980's theater or musical production!



Vintage 1980's rayon tunic/skirt set:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29111734

Vintage etsy shop:
www.rekindledpassions.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment