Friday, August 7, 2009

Vintage clothing

For a long time, I had collected vintage clothing and lace. Lace and linens are my weakness, and I have a whole dresser full of them.

When I moved to Florida from New York, I took all of that and most of my favorite clothing that I've worn in years, (decades, actually), past. I've decided that I probably won't wear a lot of it, so opened a vintage clothing shop on etsy. I've actually sold some items with very little promotion, and I have to work way less on it than I do my handmade shop.

I thought I'd share some of my vintage shop items with you. Here's a blouse I listed yesterday. I wore it in the early 1970's, and it made a great "flower child" blouse! Wouldn't it be great for a Renaissance Festivals or just for everyday fun?!!

Stop by my vintage shop to see more!!

White cotton peasant blouse with lace inserts - vintage:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28926710

Rekindledpassions Etsy Vintage shop:
http://www.rekindledpassions.etsy.com/

1 comment: