Thursday, April 9, 2009

Caprice Creations - featured artist

Despite my struggles with Internet networking, and creating this blog, I have to say that my blog has been an ongoing adventure. For no reason, good people are interested in what I have to say, and I've discovered that each and every one of them is a goldmine of talent and awe in their own right! I've promised to showcase everyone in my blog, and today I'd like to start by introducing Caprice Creations. Her shop is colorful and cheerful, and she has a way with paper crafting that makes it hard to choose a favorite. However, I chose her "Thanks" card, not only because it's super, but because it reminds me that we need to take more time to formally thank people when they give us something. It's sort of an old fashioned courtesy that's gotten lost in the age of electronics...

Please stop by her shop and see what you might find!

Card - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23049479

Caprice Creations:
http://www.capricecreations.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment