Sunday, April 12, 2009

JWStyle

One of the most rewarding aspects of my blog and Internet shop is that I've met some truly fascinating people! Jeannie Wray of JWStyle is a lady after my own heart - not only the creator of heavenly jewelry, (reminding me that I am but an infant in my creative life), but she's an ardent animal lover, and one who takes that love to much higher heights that I do. As a rescuer of animals in need, she's taken them into her home, and has put her money where her mouth is by donating a portion of her sales to animal welfare!
Please, please take a moment to savor just one of Jeannie's luscious bracelets, (yes, again, it was difficult to choose!). I really LOVE this bracelet - it's so full of fire and bling!

Deep Aqua blue Aurora Borealis Cluster Bracelet:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21819499

JWStyle:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5790186

1 comment:

  1. Wow I am so excited thank you so much!:-)
    I just looked at my etsy real fast as I am running out the door! As soon as I get back I am putting a link from My blog to yours yepee! Thank you so much ;-)

    ReplyDelete