Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lexi of "Beaded Jewels"

Follower, Lexi, sells from her personal website, called "Beaded Jewels", which I found to be absolutely overflowing with a vast selection of lovely and original hand made jewelry fashioned from metals she wrought herself! She states that her website traffic totals about 1200 unique visitors and a total of 2,500 visitors each month! Her dozen upon dozens of jewelry items are fashioned with pearls, crystals, gemstones, and precious metals. Many are lacy and intricately worked and woven with beads, and adorned with wire wrapping, and so forth. In addition, she also has hair jewelry, jewelry for teens, girls, sets, pouches, accessories! Whew!


And, it's no wonder that Lexi's field of expertise is so broad, because she has extensive training in her craft. She was kind enough to share a bit about her background and her shop, and I think her words say it best:

"My Name is Lexi Butler. I am the web designer of "Beaded Jewels" http://www.beadedjewels.biz/ . I am original Artist and Designer for an exquisite line of handcrafted jewelry, each piece inspired with great passion and love. I take great pride in presenting handcrafted, high quality, sophisticated pieces at very reasonable prices. No two pieces are alike, many variations in style, from subtle to the richest of colours - from simple to complex design. I will duplicate a piece only by request to the customers who ordered the piece.

I immigrated from Germany in 1996 with a background as journeyman by trade in Goldsmith and Design in my fathers company for whom I worked ten years. I thank my father for gifts and talents given for skills and training learned not only through my father's company but other companies as well.

Beaded Jewels started in 2004 with a Valentine's Day Giftcard. The Arts & Crafts Show I attended in Montana soon became the catalyst for Beaded Jewels. To my great delight I can be still home with my children to nurture them. With much hard work the website http://www.beadedjewels.biz/ was born and first published Jan.23rd 2008 and Beaded Jewels was officially launched."

Lexi sent me a few photos of her creations, so please join me in indulging in their awesome beauty! And, please stop by Lexi's shop and browse through more of the same - you won't be disappointed!

Beaded Jewels:
http://www.beadedjewels.biz/

1 comment:

  1. Pat I just wanted to thank you again for writing the article about me.
    Lexi Butler
    Beaded Jewels
    www.beadedjewels.biz

    ReplyDelete